Nov 13, 2006

Welcome To My Digital Home....

Hi, untuk semua yang sedang mengunjungi blog ishak .......

"INI"
adalah pesan pertama ishak ....... <>
adalah kesan pertama ishak ....... <>
adalah diary pertama ishak ....... <>
adalah publikasi pertama ishak ......... <>
adalah kebingungan pertama ishak ....... <>
adalah ...........

Ehm... Oh God ..... I think It's so difficult to describe my feeling with word's...

But, BTW I Just Wanna all of you to know.......
I Love the Wise Word from my "Extremely Far" Brother in Christ .........
"John Wesley" who always said like this .......

The world is my parish
Do all the good you can, By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, In all the places you can,
At all the times you can, To all the times you can,
As long as ever you can.


With this wise Word, I Believe I can start my Vision to be
Shine Generation that can encourage
Me-MySelf, My Family, My Friend & Environment,
My Church, My Lovely City,...
and All the Excited Thing that i never imagine that God will done for Us.....

Just Having Fun With This......
I love to be Bless for everybody, everywhere, and everytime

Love Jesus So Much..
Best Regards,
Ishak Beriman

No comments: